Kaire

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Younha


Hello every one ....

younha is my favourite singer, she is a 17 year old Korean singer.The bulk of her work to date has been in Japanese (she is signed by Sony in Japan) with the exception of her first single (Yubikiri) which is in Korean. To date, she has released five singles and one album titled Go! Younha, which is an album whereby she demonstrates what musical talent she has and can offer in future releases.

My favoutite song is
Houki boshi .
Here you can download the her concert ....

H hope you like it ....

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_5043828/BLOG/200506/1117712001_younha.WMV

Enjoy your time ....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Rush! said…

    Younha Rulz
    http://esnips.com/web/SpecialTracks

    Kawabe Chieco - Sakura Kiss [Full version]
    http://www.4shared.com/file/1530291/3fb38041/special_track_kawabe_chieco_-_sakura_kiss.html

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger kaire said…

    Thanks alot kaji I like your Blog sooo much ...

    Thanks for song Sakura kiss is my favourite song and am looking for the clip right now ...

    I download Younha's song Touch but I think Houki Boshi is her best song ...

    Thanks again kaji...

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Rush! said…

    Yeah Younha is great and his new single is release in junio, entitled 'Te wo Tsunaide'

    Happy nice day kaire ^^

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger kaire said…

    Hiiiii Kaji ...

    Yaaaah younha is my favourite singer I like all her songs ,I didn't heared her new song but am sure it's great ..I'll search for it ...

    Happy nice day you 2 ^-* .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home